Friday, May 15, 2009

Bux.to






Pros: One of the most legitimate PTC sites on the net and one of the oldest,doesn’t pay you anything when you refer someone but the great thing is it gives you the 100% earning of your refferal.Has a good ad base,i.e. good number of advertisement.
Cons: Takes 3 months for payout,its payout rate has increased from $10.00 to $50.00.

This is one of the oldest site and the first money earning site that I actually joined,so it is home coming for me when I revisited this fantastic site.
I wouldn’t stand back in calling this site my Unconventional Godfather as I knew from this site that there are millions of methods to make money on the net..And with this site I made my first step..So all you newbies can definetly follow my footsteps,by signing in to this site.The drawback of this site is it takes exactly 3 months for payout and it has increased its payout rate to $50.00.
This site is available to any soul on planet.This site is here to stay,it is 100% legitimate..These were the reasons I first signed up to use this site and use it till date.Moreover getting 100% earning of your refferal is simply mind blowing..
If you click 10 ads a day=$0.1
Your 10 Refs click 10 ads a day=$1.00
So you can earn ‘MIN.’ of $33.00 a day…So you can multiply this some by huge numbers if you use your potential..


Link: http://bux.to/?r=mysteriox_myst


Bottomline: A Must Join PTC
Rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment