Monday, April 6, 2009

I) Freebies


Xpango:





Pros:International availablity,great customer support,wide range of gifts
Cons:More credits required when compared to other sites

Xpango has brought a revolution in the freebies network by making the service available worldwide,you might not find any site more trustworthy and legit than this site.it has a great customer support,I got answered for my question in a matter of just 20 hours..the credits required are a little more than the other sites,but they need it to cover up their international shipping..You can easily get your 1st 2 credits,as it has 2 international free offers,i.e. usenext and emusic audio books.Moreover it has a wide range of gifts also which till date I havent seen available in any site..The best part of the site apart from international availability is you can use your credits in any part of the site like mp3,hdtv,gaming or mobile,unlike other sites which restrict you to use your credits which you earn in one site to use it in that site itslef and their credits are not transferable.

Ratings:Definetly 5/5
Referral ID: 91494941
Referral Link: http://www.xpango.com?ref=91494941
Bottomline:I strongly recommend you to join this site.And please don’t forget to use my refferal so that I can post the proofs of gifts I get so that I can help others,just as I helped you.
Referral ID: 91494941..
If you want me to review any site do email me @ mysteriox_mysteriox@yahoo.com

You can also contact me @ 00-91-9738412381










No comments:

Post a Comment